Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mac City for Apple store at Melaka

Walawehhhh... Visit 2 Apple store at Melaka in a week. A few days before just bought usb dock to replace my former one from Mac City, Hatten Square. Just imagine, I managed to visit again Mac City for buying some accessories. For this time, after enjoy watching some refreshment movie from GSC Cinema at AEON Bandaraya Melaka with my lovely friends we as a last customer tonite at Mac City. Pity of them... I'm bought screen guard and metal Mini Cooper casing. And the cost is about RM119. But they loss 3 screen guard instead I'm just paid 1 only. They scratch 2 of them which cost is RM69/item. Hahaha... They loss RM138. So... Worth it right? I'm paid RM119 instead of RM257 for the total cost. For those person at Mac City AEON Bandaraya Melaka... TQ for serve us better. But just to remind u all guys... do take care while handling sensitive item :)

~pyblished by iPhone~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkaitan juga...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...