Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Travelling Plan Year 2012

Today is 29.2.2012... Leap year! Morning peeps!!! What a bz day as a bees... Would like to share bout my travelling plan for year 2012. It is plan rite, nope every plan we can follow as a schedule. Even in my bottom of my heart really wanna it become true.

Why I'm so excited to share bout? Because 2day is an end day of month February, I'm still have 28 days annual leave. I did not take any annual leave for two months. Walawehhh!!! Congratz to me... Hihihi.

I'm should have spent my 4 days annual leave ended yesterday for a holiday in Hanoi, Vietnam. Unfortunately, I've something to do in action by full of my responsibility in work. Same with my best friend, he fully involved with the event LTdL follow the tour.

By next month (on Mac), I'm going to Kota Bharu, Kelantan. A short travel in a day. Depart on 6.35am and heading back to Kuala Lumpur on 9.10pm.

I'm going to Yogyakarta, Indonesia in April with my best friend. Arghhh!!! Cant wait the valuable time. Now spending my time to do some research and survey about Jogja. The place chosen for the visit was Borubudur Temple & Merapi volcano. :)

And last but not least (either or neither nor... Hihihi) is end of year in December, I'm going to Bangkok & Chiang Mai, Thailand. Might be our travelling will be more challenging bcoz we manage to heading there by train direct from Butterworth, Penang to Bangkok, Thailand. Walawehhhh!!! Wish my dream come true. InsyaAllah :)

~published by iPhone~


Above left: Hanoi, Vietnam
Above right: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Below left: Bangkok, Thailand
Below right: Kota Bharu, Kelantan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkaitan juga...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...