Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pastries Packed To Shenzhen & Guangzhou

Another story about our trip to China last December. A day before going there, I'm received an order from my buddy for Blueberry Cheese Tart. I'm decided to have some for my snack food while having long journey through train & subway there. Just love to have cheese tart while travelling in winter time cause dont need to put into fridge, easy to carry in our backpack and also pastries will stand until 5 days before expired (homemade pastries). I'm also love the pastries while travelling in a country which Muslim & Halal food difficults to find. Two version size in da pix below; big & small one. Just choose which one. Ngappp!!!

~published by iPhone~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkaitan juga...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...